Manager Quality and Reporting - Local Area Coordination
- Exciting new full-time, maximum-term role until end of June 2018.
- Play a key role in supporting improved outcomes across NDIS Local Area Coordination program
- Salary range starts from $80K + 9.5% super + generous salary packaging
- Base location: one of the office locations within Sydney South districts
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The Society has been commissioned to deliver essential Local Area Coordination (LAC) services as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) rollout in NSW. The Society’s work in Local Area Coordination involves:
- Assisting individuals, families, carers and communities to access information on the NDIS.
- Providing information to individuals, families and carers to identify their goals, strengths and needs, and plan for their future.
- Supporting individuals, families and carers to identify personal and local community networks to develop necessary supports and solutions to meet their goals and needs.
- Supporting, assisting and consulting with individuals and families accessing the LAC Program in a way that promotes independence, empowerment and involvement.
The Manager Quality and Reporting works with Senior Operations Managers (and their teams) to develop, implement and manage quality and reporting systems and strategies to support the delivery of high quality district LAC services.
You can find more information about this role in the attached Position description.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Experience in the development, implementation and management of quality and reporting systems and strategies to support service delivery
- Sound skills and experience in data and statistical analysis, and qualifications in quality management or similar,
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, work collaboratively and contribute to consistent yet innovative work practices.
- Excellent computer skills and competence
- High level oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to prepare a variety of reports
- Valid driver’s licence and willingness to undertake regular travel.
- Willingness to adhere to the Vision, Mission and Values of the St Vincent de Paul Society NSW.
- Experience working with client management systems and demonstrated capabilities in data warehousing.
- Relevant experience or qualifications in human services, disability services, child services, allied health, social work or community development.
- Understanding of basic financial terminology, policies and processes.
- Lived experience of disability will be highly regarded.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check.
If you have questions about this role, please email email@example.com quoting job number and title.
Applications close at 11:30 pm on April 19, 2018
Please submit your application attaching your Resume and answering to the Essential Criteria questions provided below and outlined in the attached Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The Society is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants