Agile Project Manager
Lewisham, NSW; requires travel to state-wide sites
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Lewisham (5 minutes from Lewisham train station)
- State-wide travel may be required
- Generous salary packaging benefits; 5 weeks annual leave
- Innovative projects; great team environment
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The mission of the Technology Services team is to support and enable the achievement of the Society’s strategic business objectives by delivering services that ensure we can best meet our obligations to our members, volunteers and employees. Embedded within the Corporate Services Directorate of the State Support Office, the Technology Services Team partners with NSW State Council, Central Councils, Special Works and Society employees, to create and sustain a secure, reliable and scalable technology environment, and to ensure careful and responsible management of the Society’s technology resources. The department has embarked on a transformation journey with the purpose to enable better services, building capability and collaborating effectively across the Society’s technology needs.
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning and delivering projects with substantial technology components from concept through business case, implementation, deployment, training, change management and post-project, delivered by internal teams, external vendors or a combination of both.
This role will report to the Business Engagement Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience and skills in IT systems or related field.
- Communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Be a team player and a problem-solver.
- Have demonstrable successes as an agile project manager with a good understanding of the relevant agile frameworks
- Experience working on projects with digital, mobile and CRM platforms
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Agile project management and Scrum methodologies
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration, and Entitlement to work in Australia check.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Warren Havemann (Chief Information Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting position title and job ad reference number: Agile Project Manager/VIN913 .
Applications close at 11:30 pm on 25 April 2018
Please submit your application - attach your Resume and your
responses to the Essential Criteria outlined in the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.