Senior People and Culture Partner
- Vinnies NSW has a fantastic role for a pragmatic and passionate Senior HR BP to support the Society to deliver against business strategies and objectives.
- Not-for-profit salary packaging tax-free benefits, increasing your take-home pay!
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive, focussing on caring for people, including our employees, volunteers, and members as well as our clients and residents.
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
As Senior People and Culture Partner, you will provide strategic advice and operational support on key people initiatives and build the capability of leaders. The role will support business leaders to drive culture change, enhance the employee experience and implement improved people practices and processes.
- Partner with business leadership teams to create and implement people plans that underpin business strategies.
- Coach and support managers on people issues in relation to performance management, managing complaints, employment relations, change management and restructuring.
- Provide specialist insights to leaders on people practices, risks, issues, and trends to facilitate informed management decision making.
- Collaborate across the People and Culture team in the development and implementation of business-focused people solutions and practices to support the development of workforce capability and a constructive culture.
- Contribute to people policy and process development and implementation.
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Human Resources or a related field.
- Broad generalist Human Resource knowledge and experience in partnering with business leadership teams to create and implement people plans.
- High level written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and influence staff at all levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high standard of customer service and apply strong business acumen in dealing with people challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, build strong relationships, manage key stakeholders, build leader capability, and manage conflicting priorities.
If this sounds like you, don't wait to apply - we are interviewing suitable applications as we receive them and move quickly to fill this role. Submit your application with a resume and cover letter which addresses the key requirements of the Position Description. Information on how to apply.
If you have questions about this role, please email Nikeeta Britton (Senior Recruitment Partner) on email@example.com, quoting: Senior People and Culture Partner/ VIN2742
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.