Technology Engagement Partner
Maximum term 12 months, full-time
Based in Lewisham; flexible within any of the Society’s main metropolitan or regional offices across NSW.
Generous salary packaging benefits
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The role is in the position is in the Corporate Services directorate and is part of Information and Communications Technology team. This team is responsible for state-wide ICT strategy, ICT project management, design and implementation of new ICT systems (e.g. CRM, Business Intelligence), ICT service desk, and cyber security.
Vinnies is seeking a full-time experienced Agile Project Manager (Technology Engagement Partner) who will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of ICT projects including initiation, planning, leading, organising and motivating project teams. The Project Manager may serve as a product owner or scrum master when needed and act as the primary interface to oversee the management of approved projects.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with proven experience of managing multiple projects at any one time and comfortable in communicating with the stakeholders of all areas and senior leadership.
Successful candidate must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong demonstrated experience in driving and defining product vision, objectives, direction and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating groups towards shared goals and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile project methodologies and frameworks.
- Certified Product Owner.
- Demonstrated experience in ICT program management in System design.
- Experience in or exposure to design thinking.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects with digital, mobile, data, infrastructure and CRM platforms.
More information on this role is available in the Position description.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Asitha Kaggoda (Manager, Program Management and Technology Strategy) on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting: Technology Engagement Partner - Agile Project Manager/ VIN2125.
Applications close at 11:00 on 17 January 2021
Please submit your application - attach your Resume and answer the screening questions below this job ad.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.