People and Culture Systems Partner
- Work within the People Strategy and Change Team
- Support continuous improvement of People and Culture systems
- Develop systems and insights that engage and enable
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The People and Culture Systems Partner position is in the Corporate Services directorate and is part of the People Strategy and Development team. This team is responsible for people strategy; people systems; people policy; diversity and inclusion; organisational development and change; and learning and development.
The People and Culture Systems Partner supports the ongoing development, maintenance and improvement of the Society’s People and Culture systems to support effective execution of People and Culture processes and reporting and achievement of the Society’s Strategic Priorities.
- Provide counsel, oversight and administration of People and Culture systems.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, establish, monitor and administer people systems and related procedures to support organisational needs and deliver high quality outcomes.
- Oversee People and Culture system vendor management, licensing, and systems project management, including data and reporting elements.
- Ensure accurate people-related technology processes, workflows and other system dependencies are aligned with systems and strategies to support the integrity, continuous improvement and ROI of People and Culture systems.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development and key stakeholders in the development and delivery of LMS education, learning pathways, and content.
- Deliver projects and activities for the ongoing improvement of People and Culture Systems in full, on time and to quality standards.
- Ensure that people systems enable effective recruitment, induction, performance management, recognition, and development.
- Increase user capability and effective application of people systems.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in information technology, instructional design, adult education or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing technology systems, planning and processes in an organisation of similar scale and complexity.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with stakeholders from across a diverse workforce, delivering a variety of services.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to agreed timelines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Drive for results and attention to detail.
This role reports to the Manager, People Strategy and Change. Click here to access the Position Description.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development opportunities, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide the potential to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email Nicole Millar – Director, People Strategy and Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 11 pm on 21st October 2020
Please submit your application online, attach your Resume and your responses to the Role-specific Criteria outlined in the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.