Regional Manager, Community Inclusion
Flexible to work within any of Vinnies Sydney Metro office locations
- Do you have a passion for Community Inclusion?
- Are you looking for a challenging role where you can have real impact?
- Are you a supportive & flexible manager!
St Vincent de Paul is recruiting for a pivotal leadership position within newly emerging Directorate. We are offering
- Full time maximum term leadership opportunity.
- Based in and covering the Sydney Metro region.
- Competitive salary (range between $117k to $122k p.a.); and benefits including full $15,900 NFP Salary Packaging.
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The Vinnies Services Directorate offers a range of evidence based services and programs to support men, women and children experiencing poverty and disadvantage to help rebuild their lives. Our Services span homelessness, affordable housing, disability, community inclusion, health and clinical services.
About the Role:
The Regional Manager, Community inclusion Metro Area, is an integral member of the Community Inclusion leadership team. You will drive excellence in service provision by applying leading practice and evidence-based approaches for community inclusion that are informed by the Society’s mission to effectively reduce the impact of poverty and address injustice in our communities.
The Regional Manager, Community Inclusion will:
- Share collective responsibility for delivering organisational objectives, through active engagement and collaboration with employees at all levels in the organisation.
- Lead and ensure the effective delivery community development initiatives, community engagement activities and community planning initiatives.
- Lead the Regional team in local problem solving, working closely with members and volunteers, business partners, service delivery staff, and enabling functions staff.
- Analyse and respond to business information to design and implement operational improvements that remedy underperformance and respond to improvement opportunities.
- Lead practice that supports the co-design of services and programs with the people we serve.
- Lead and manage staff, budget and other resources to ensure the Region delivers positive outcomes for clients and achieves maximum benefit and results from the resources available.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key community stakeholders ensuring effective and efficient delivery of Vinnies community inclusion programs and to maximise outcomes for community
Success in this role will require
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- A commitment to driving growth in service provision
- People and service leadership abilities
We are looking for a result focused individual, who has a real passion for supporting their team to deliver quality services to the people we assist. Already with management experience in the Community Services sector you will be looking for a role which offers real career growth and the opportunity to be a part of a new team with a growing portfolio of programs.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a leading company that is a known specialist within the Community services sector and is experiencing growth
- You will enhance people's lives and make a difference within the community to those with a disability
- You will support clients achieve their goals
- You will liaise with a diverse range of service providers and internal stakeholders
- You will have access to ongoing training and development
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- In addition to excellent learning and development opportunities, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide potential to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Agnes Isaias (Manager, Recruitment) on email@example.com, quote: Regional Manager, Community Inclusion Metro/VIN2054.
Applications close at 11 pm on 22nd October 2020.
Please submit your application online, attach your Resume and responses to the Role-specific criteria outlined in the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.