Senior Tenancy Manager
Based in Parramatta; involves travel to various sites in NSW
- Current Driver Licence is required
Generous salary packaging benefits
Strong team support and environment
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The SAHF project is a 25 year program funded by the Society and the NSW government that will provide tenancy and property management services to 500 tenants in multiple locations across NSW. The project has multiple outcomes including tenancy and property management, and tailored tenant coordination services.
Amélie Housing Limited is responsible for all parts of tenancy and property management, as well as providing all outcome data to the NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACS). Amélie Housing will become the national housing provider for St Vincent de Paul Societies in the various States.
The Senior Tenancy Manager is responsible for:
- Meeting tenancy KPIs of the Social and Affordable Housing Fund project (SAHF)
- Managing the work of tenancy managers
- Reporting on SAHF project operations, issues, and risk
This role will report to NSW Operations Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in social housing tenancy management.
- Experience in staff management.
- Experience in working with asset staff, financial staff.
- Understanding of repairs and maintenance budgeting and maintaining budgets
- Experience with NSW Pathways.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Drivers licence
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Daniel Lucas (Business Manager - People and Culture) Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Senior Tenancy Manager - SAHF Project / VIN1203.
Applications close at 11:30 pm on 4 November 2018
Please submit your application attaching your Resume and your
responses to the Essential Criteria outlined in the attached Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.