- Full time (37.5 hrs per week) role on a maximum term until 29th June 2018 .
- Competitive salary +9.5% super and access to salary packaging up to $18,000.
- Base location: Lewisham
As part of the mission and vision of St Vincent de Paul Society NSW (‘the Society’) is to shape a just and compassionate society and to offer a “hand up” to those living with disadvantage. The Society has been commissioned to deliver essential Local Area Coordination (LAC) services as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) rollout in NSW.
The Society’s Mission, Vision, Aspiration, and Key Values http://www.vinnies.org.au/page/About/Mission__Vision .
Recruiter is responsible for meeting the staffing needs of SVDP project or high volume recruitment and work collaboratively with other HR Operations team members to achieve recruitment targets and select quality candidates for programs across SVDP. The Recruiter will ensure candidates are effectively screened, shortlisted and booked for the Assessment Centres and Interviews in line with the role requirements and essential criteria.
The successful Recruiter candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment processes in a high volume recruitment environment
- Experience working in recruitment systems like Scout, Page up and social media channels like Linkedin
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prioritizing of work activities and meeting necessary deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams to achieve outcomes.
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- A commitment to and understanding of the Vision, Mission and Values of the St Vincent de Paul Society and ability to maintain an ethical and inclusive approach.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated understanding of the community services or disability sector
- Qualifications in Human Resource management or similar
- Lived experience of disability will be highly regarded.
The full position description is available at this Link - please read this before applying.
Conditions of Employment
The conditions of employment are governed by the NES.
Pre-employment Clearances: Pre-employment checks will include two (2) reference checks, signing of a Health Declaration, and National Criminal History Check. You will also be required to present evidence of right to work in Australia and Working With Children Check http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check if successful for the role.
How to Apply: To apply you will need to upload your current resume/CV and answer the questions below to be eligible for interview.
APPLY NOW – Don’t Miss Out. Applications accepted until 25th February, 23:30pm.
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please email to email@example.com
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The Society is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.